Thursday, April 9, 2009




Well Life sure seems to be hard right now. My husband got a job in Killen, Texas and on April 3,2009 he started on the 15 hour drive to Texas, the sad part (well there are a couple of them) is that he took my 4 year old little boy Jared with him and Jared is a total momma's boy ( when it comes down to it). Brandon took Jared to help me out because I had just gotten home from the hospital from having a hysterectomy and 2 kids is easier than 3. (Brandi, I don't know how you had 5 C- sections. The hysterectomy was so painful, they even gave me a spinal so that way when I woke up I wouldn't be hurting as much. You are one of the strongest people I know to get cut open like that 5 times.) Ever since Brandon and Jared left it has been an emotional rollercoaster, I feel so incomplete and my bed is so empty. I am moving to texas at the end of May so my son can finish school and so I can heal so it is going to be a very long and sad 8 weeks until I can see them again.

2 comments:

Miss Brittany said...

Awe, I am sorry you are having such a hard time!.. I hope that you heal perfectly and things get a little easier for you as time goes on and it gets closer to seeing your boys in Texas!...

I Love your blog, it is soo cute!..

Hope all is well!..

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm a blog stalker and I just found you! Just wanted to say I heard you will be moving to Texas. Where is this place? That is too far! Your mom is going to go crazy with you so far away! It will be a good experience for you. You will meet new people and have new adventures! Pick up the accent. You will sound so cute. Oh, what a cute bunch of boys you have. I love little boys! Especially ones named Jared:)

If I don't see you before you leave, take care and be safe. I will find your blog again and see what is happening in your life:)Blog more often!
Laurie Owens