Friday, July 31, 2009

What a CRAZY life

Where do I even begin? My mom, the strongest person I know has had many problem with her breast for the past 3 years. My mother is supposed to get mamograms done every 6 months do to the complications she has had. Every time she gets one done it always comes back with some kind of mass, Dr Greco, her doctor was always able to tell the same day it was done that there was nothing to be worried about, they were just non cancerious tissue. 1 year ago my mom had a bio done just to play safe and everything came back fine, the doc's decided she could wait 8 months in stead of 6 months for her next mamogram. My mom went in earlier this week to get another one done and everything did not come back fine. My moms mass was back and much larger, the doctors have reason to believe that it is cancer. ( Dr. Greco says it is suspecious) SO, my mom is going in for surgry on August 12th to take samples of this mass that they seem to beleve could be cancer. The doctors say not to worry yet because it could turn out to be nothing. The good thing about this unfortunate event is that if it is cancer then they caught it early. Please, Please, Please keep my mom in your prayers, I will update you all as soon as I am updated... Thanks

0 comments: