Thursday, October 28, 2010

A GOOD nigth update for Hollian

Where do I even begin? The CT came back and Holl has no blood clots other then the one in her leg that they are already treating. The ECG came back and said that Hollians heart is at 50 percent and 60 percent is the norm. I was totally confused, I thought they meant that the heart was only working at 50 percent but it means that the heart is only pushing 50% of the blood. They are saying that 60% is normalso they are happy with the 50% and if the DOCTORS are HAPPY with it then so am I. Hollians fever is gone, thats another good thing. Tomorrow the plan is to take Hollian completely off the vent in the morning, so lets hope the fluid is out of the lungs. I sure hope everything goes to plan which im sure it will because I can't wait to talk to my BFF again, I have been so lost without talking or seeing Hollian. So things are going REALLY GOOD. I know I say this every time but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue to pray because even though everything is going good and Holl is getting better she still has a long road ahead of her.

P.S. I forgot to mention, the lasix are working and the swelling is almost completely gone :) Hollians feet are looking like they are back to normal, Brandon says.

0 comments: