Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Fun Night

Jared, Anthany and Casey.... Jared doesn't like to smile and Casey has a messy chocolate face

Me and my boys..... I LOVE THEM. I always have so much fun with them even when they are being little terds... LOL. I don't usually have any problems with them, they like to sometimes push mommy to the limit but its rare

Dad and his boys..... Thay always have so much fun. Daddy likes to play rough with the boys, he says it so they become though.... Anthany's smile is so cute in this picture :)


Last night was so fun, I had bought some frozen pizza from my son's school fundraised so I cooked a pizza and baked some cookie, they were so yummy. I decided to get my camera out and start taking some picture because Brandon Rickman who is in Iraq fighting for our country asked me to take some and and post them on myspace for him to see so I did. These pictures were my favorite becaue my little boys are just like their dad and they adore their dad...... SO SWEET..... I love my family and I couldn't have asked for a better one. I would love to have FAMILY night every night. Im going to take more pictures and post them on my blog but I think I need some help because im afraid im going to mess my blog up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man is your little guy getting big! He's lost a lot of his baby fat!