Thursday, September 25, 2008

Praying is all we can do at this point

Im thinking maybe I should just wait untill the end of the day to update you on Matt because if I don't Im going to be doing this all day

Well I talked to Elizabeth's mom who is also there with Matt and his doctor is trying to avoid the whole shot thing because he/she doesn't want to get sued( thats my personal opinnion). Matt hasn't had anymore strokes but they haven't been able to get the seizures under control so they upped his meds.
Matt could be in the hospital for 2 months, 2 years or even the rest of his life, or they could all the sudden find out what is wrong make him better and then go home soon but who knows. Elizabeths mom says that the doctor said they better find out soon or he won't have much of a brain left... I don't understand why it is so hard to find out whats wrong with him and to fix him, My heart is breaking because Elizabeth has a special needs son who she loves with all her heart but it is so hard on her and then here comes Mathew who was so healthy at birth and so lively, active and loving and over night with on shot just take a turn for the worst. I believe with all of my heart that our Heavenly Father has a plan but it just seems this shouldn't be Matt's plan. If Matt is meant to be with Heavenly father then I will question it anymore it just means he is that special and that perfect but I also believe he will get better and be able to come home soon...

0 comments: