Saturday, February 7, 2009

Anthany's 1st Birthday


Well I know this post is a little late but you know what they say,'' Better late than never.'' Well my baby Anthany just turned ONE on February 2,2009. Anthany was my perfect healty 6 pound 4 ounces and 21 1/4 incles long and lookes just like his brother Casey. Anthany was a very good baby, he started to sleep through the night at 2 weeks old started rolling over at 3 months and got his first 2 teeth at 5 months. Anthany didn't start crawling until 8 months because he just loved to scoot on his belly, he started taking his first few steps at 10 months but didn't really walk until he turned one he also says little baby babble like dada uhh ohh and his favorite one is hot because when he was 9 months old he burned his hand on my hair straightner but he healed just fine. I guess all around he has been a late bloomer compared to my other 2 boys but that fine because he needs to stay by baby forever. Here are some pictures( actually alot) of my PRECIOUS little MAN Anthany Michael Starkes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously...he just turned a year? doesn't seem like it's been that long! Happy Birthday to your little man!