Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tree decorating




SO.... I finally decided to start decorating for Christmas and the boys really wanted to decorate the tree but, I just wanted to leave it plain because Im not the decorating type...Oh well. So the boys had me get out the ordiments ( I don't think I spelt that right but oh well) and they put them on the tree all by them selves and they actually did a pretty good job except all the candy cains that Jared put up he later took down and ate them all, pretty gross because the candy cains were like 5 years old. I just noticed that these pictures are out of ordered, the last was supposed to be first and the first was supposed to be last, oh well


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the good thing about little kids, they'll eat ANYTHING! LOL...age doesn't matter to em. Tree turned out nice! We put our's up last Sunday. That was fun