Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time Out Time



I usually wouldn't blog any of my kids getting disciplined but my husband and I started something new, standing in the corner. I was so tired of constantly yelling, it never works so now im putting my kids in the corner. Today Jared decided he was going to take his bed apart or at least the bottom part of his bed but he knows that makes me so mad so I stuck him in the corner, he was in time out for 15 minutes and he probably screamed for about 10 of it but, he knows im serious when I tell him not to do something... Anyways, I thought this picture so darn cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATED when my parents stuck me in the corner...but back then...it wasn't called time out. It was more of the warning before an ass whooping! LOL

Michelle Morrison said...

hahaha! So cute! I bet I'll regret saying this but i can't wait till I can do this! I want more babies : D