Thursday, October 23, 2008


I took Casey to his Cub Scout pack meeting tonight, he got his first badge, he was so excited. When I got home Brandon and the baby were at Robert and Anne's house so I thought I could do some night time cleaning before Brandon got back with the baby, I swept the floor cleaned the high chair cleaned the table and as soon as I got done Brandon was home so I thought we could spend some family time together, oh NO.... He put the baby in the clean high chair on the clean floor and gave him a Nutri Grain bar, Strawberry to be exact. Baby's aren't exactly clean eaters so here is what it looked like while he was eating, I should of taken a picture of the floor when he was done but I didn't.
I wasn't mad because everything that I just cleaned could be cleaned again, besides how could be mad at such a cute baby? Its not the baby's fault his daddy decided to feed him at 9 o'clock at night


1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am not looking forward to that part of their lives because we are in a little apartment and the dining table is on carpet and it is hard to maneuver the tabe and chairs in the tiny space that it is in.(if that makes sense!?) I will have to buy a big peice of plastic to go underneth it all i guess so he wont stain the carpet.