Monday, October 13, 2008

Azure Dea Starkes... June 9,1983 to October 13, 2007



Well I can't believe it has been a year since Azure passed, what a hard day today is. As you all know Azure was a sweet, funny, smiley and lively person who had touched so many lives in the 24 years she lived. Baby Eric, one of the greatest pieces of Azure is doing really good and he lookes just his mommy, its so nice to just stare at him and see his mommy's reflection in him. Eric is walking all over the place and has been for a while now and he has a full mouth of teeth ( his bites hurt) he also gives the best kisses. Brain is doing good. He has his good and his bad days like anyone who has lost someone they love. I don't know what else to say because everyone one who knows me knows how much I love and miss Azure and I would love for her to be back in the Starkes family. I know I will see Azure again but until then I can only dream.... R.I.P Azure, You will ALWAYS be missed but NEVER Forgotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...I can't believe it has been a year. I didn't know her well but was really sad to hear what happen. The only time I've seen little Eric, all I could think of was how stinkin' cute he was and how much he did look like his mom!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

She is missed for sure!! She would have loved to see my new baby, I just know it. And I am sad that she couldn't share that with me.