Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Trip To See Aunt Azure's Grave

I took Casey and Jared to see Azure's grave on her anniversery because Casey wrote her a letter (actually I wrote it because he said his hand writting has bad) so she wasn't lonely, even though us adults know shes not lonely. Its so sad because I try to explain why Heavenly Father took her and they just don't understand. I love taking picture so I took some pictures of Azure's Grave after Donna, Keith, Ben, Lori Jessica and Kati made it look nice, you can tell they worked hard and they did an awesome job.
Here is the letter Casey wrote his Aunt Azure. You can't really read it..
Casey kept asking where to put it so Ben helped Casey find the perfect place, I wish I had a picture of that.

Casey and Jared always give her a big KISS before they leave.... So cute.

We miss you Azure and you will live on forever in our Hearts...

0 comments: