Thursday, June 18, 2009

The craziest night, and I was sober...

Im sorry for all you who don't want to hear this but this blog is also like my diary and what I am about to say needs to come out or I won't be able to sleep. This is very random but thats ok because I have had a few family members tell me that I am very random at times... Like I said, Im sorry for the weird post.

I have had such a great night and it all started out when I came down to the valley to bring my grandma home. I decided to stay the night and visit with some family and at about midnight we put in a movie, it was me and my 13 year old cousin Trista and her 4 year old brother Joey and my boys Casey and Jared. Well I haven't been feeling good so I fell asleep soon after the movie started. At about 1:30am Trista woke me up with a damn ice cube and was freaking out because some one hacked into her myspace with a fake myspace and was posting videos of her. I got up to go look and before I could she had erased all the evidence, hmmm. I call bull crap. So as were watching the movie in the living room she see' s a red light in the back yard and starts to freak out because she thinks its the myspace hacker video taping her. I start freaking out because im a scardy cat and we started waking up the kids to go up stairs with everyone else. I was turning off the tv and dvd player and she is still freaking out, I looked at Trista and she was laughing so hard by the way we were freaking out that she starts to pee her pants. As we head up the stairs we notice that the red light is the freaking reflection off the coffee pot. WOW!!! We freaked for nothing. As I am writing all of this my cousin is about to throw up because of my burps, they taste like ass and appearently they smell like it too, Stupid throw up burps. Did I mention I don't feel too good? WOW!!! My 7 year old just asked me if when Im in the bath tub if I have ever laughed so hard that I farted, kids say the darndest thing. So my night has been very interesting and i am very tired now as I was at 1:30 in the morning when I was sleeping just fine untill all of this stupid crap. Good night.

1 comments:

Kent Palmer Family said...

Hey you how are things going? I hope all is well. We are also moving, but just to Joseph City. We are going there mainly because it is closer to Kent's work. He now works out at the prison. Call me some time, my number is 928-739-0067 for right now until we move and then I will write you once again and let you know that number. Hope to hear from you soon. Let me know when you will be in Arizona. TTYL