Monday, June 8, 2009

Saying Good- Bye




Saying good bye is so hard especially when your saying it to your Bestie. Brandon and I moved out to Texas in April because thats where his job took him, we moved in with my BESTEST BESTIE Hollian Rickman ( her husband Brandon is in Iraq and due to come home in July) I loved living with Hollian and it sure was fun when we would go to Starbucks and get our Mocha Fraps'... So Yummy. All the coffee that was in it sure made us act strange ( like getting drunk without the alcohol...lol). We would also take really late night trips to Walmart, that was also fun. Not only did I bond with my Bestie I bonded with her daughters. Hailie is 6 and Emma is almost 4 and she loves to sing. When Emma would ask a question she would put it into a song and she also refused to finish her dinner one night because the cookie monster was looking at her through the window but it was ok because the cookie monster shared his cookies with her and the blue diamonds... so stinkin cute. Hailie and Casey would play Twilight, Hailie was Bella and Casey was Edward and the rest of the kids wanted to play so they also got to be vampires. Well Brandon decided that the job he was in was not for him so we moved back to Overgaard. We left June 7th a 6pm and made it to our destination Overgaard July 8th at 8:30 am, boy is it nice to be home. Well I just want to let you know Hollian that I appreciate everything you did for us and for opening your home to us and I love you so many.... BESTIES are FOREVER.

1 comments:

Hollian85 said...

Aww... I love and miss you guys too... I do however need to point out that you said you left in June but didn't arrive until July. LOL My love you so manies!!!