Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FAMILY






I love my husband, he is the best. On October 5th Brandon took me out to dinner at Licanos. We had a sitter for the kids but we felt that it has been a while since we have been out as a family so, we took the kids. Brandon and I have realized that OUR LOVE is worth fighting for and we don't want to ever take any days together for granted . The night Brandon took the kids and I out he was actually in the Valley meeting with his boss in the day time, and on his way home he stopped and got me a gift. Later that evening we went to ShowLow and ate dinner at Licanos, it was so yummy, after we ate we went to Walmart because it was too late to go see a movie. We got the boys each a pair of pants and some little house hold items. The biggest item that was purchasd that evening was a Wedding Ring for Brandon, he looks nice with a ring on his finger. I love my Family so much and I hate that the short term seperation happened but you can't take but what is done, but in the time we were apart it was totally a learning experience. Heavenly Father has a plan and appearently his plan for us was for us to have some time apart. We have both learned so much and now we can move on with what we have learned and apply it to make our family better, healthier and stronger.

2 comments:

Miss Brittany said...

YaY!, I am so so happy for you and you family!, :) Did I hear that you are moving to the valley??. It will be good for you guys to make a change.

ashley b said...

i'm so happy to hear that things are on the up for your family. i haven't seen you since that day at the school. if you are still up here feel free to stop by sometime and we can catch up!:) i'm really happy for your kelli!!