Monday, October 5, 2009

Life was Crazy






Well life has been crazy, hectec, scary, deressing, you name it, it has been. Brandon and I have been together almost 9 years this coming March 3rd, we have been married almost 8 years this December 8th. Brandon and I had alot of problems in our marriage recently and we seperated because of it. Were not perfect and we are both at fault for what happened. We have realized that we do love each other and that this relationship is worth fighting for we were just to blind and scared and hurt to see that and to except it. Brandon and I are talking and working things out because we truly love each other and want a life together as husband and wife. I am so happy and blessed to be back with my other half. Brandon has found Heavenly Father and wants to except him into his life, Brandon has a pretty strong testimony at this point that put me to my knees. Brandon says he has been prayin alot the past few days and he loves the feeling of the spirit and the strenght he gains when he does pray and I am so proud of him. I thought it was so cute and I started balling when he asked me if I would go to church with him. I am so blessed to have Brandon and my 3 wonderful little boys back in my life. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

2 comments:

Hollian85 said...

That is so amazing!! I am so happy for you guys. Miss you...

Miss Brittany said...

I am glad that you two are working things out, you two have been threw soo darn much together and have the cutest little boys ever!. :) You are truly blesed, Just have faith and Heavenly Father will be with you every step of the way.