Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Ride... Oh the Joys




Yep, this is my car. It is old, 1996 to be exact, it is faded black and it is ugly. I think I have actually learned which songs from my cd's come after another because I have no am/fm right now so I get to listen to a lot of cd's. I don't care about the year,color or even how nice it is because I needed a car and I needed it like 3 weeks before we got it so, along as this car got me from point A to point B, I was fine. My car now has no AC because it just stopped working. We tried to re-charge it but that was un-successful. Let me tell you about my day... Today Brandon has his orientation for the stupid class he has to take so I though that I would put a note in his truck while he was in class to get his mind off the class when he was done and because I love him and love giving him notes. I get all the kids in the car and try to start my car and it won't start. This is sometimes normal, we think it is due to the after market alarm that was put in the car. I call Rickman to come help me get it started but he was at the store and I was already short on time so I lifted the hood and wiggle wire around wondering,'' Is this going to shock me if I touch it?'' I get back in the car and woo hoo, it started. I make it to where Brandon's class is 2 minutes before he was supposed to get out, put the note in his truck, pull out and the car starts to sputter so I pulled into the parking lot acrossed the street and my car wouldn't start so I start thinking again to myself,'' Oh great, now he I am stranded, I wanted to surprise my husband but the now I'm going to get caught and it won't be a surprise... This totally sucks,'' Casey asked me,'' Mom are you talking to yourself AGAIN?'' That was a great feeling. The car finally started and I was at the intersection, I had a green light, feeling good when all of the sudden... My car dies AGAIN. Luckily it starts right back up. I start driving again, I get down the road and... My Car dies again except I was able to pull into Ashley's Furniture. I wait like 10 minutes,wiggle wires again, get back into the car and I hear Jared say,'' What mom?'' Then I hear Casey say,'' She's not talking to you Jared, she is talking to herself again.'' I was thinking oh dang am I doing that again? Its great. Again, the car starts and I finally make it home... Woo freaking Hoo. A 20 minute thing turned into an hour. Casey told he me that he hates this stupid cheap car. It is so embarrassing when it dies on us. I told him that until he gets a job he will ride in what I drive...lol. This car decided today that it doesn't want me driving it and I am starting to not want to but considering that I only paid 1450.00 for it and I don't have a payment, I will fix it to where it doesn't pull stunts on me like that again. I do love my car tho. I love making memories in the car but not those kind of memories...lol

0 comments: