Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Texas

As you all know we moved to Texas... Yay!!! I love it here. Rickman flew to Arizona the night of February 11th to help us load up and to help me drive back since we believe in just driving straught through and the afternoon of the 13th Rickman, me and my youngest, Anthany left to head to Texas. Brandon was just finishing up putting the tranny in his truck so him and our other 2 boys were only supposed to leave 4 hours after me. Poor Brandon, he had problem after problem after problem with the truck so needless to say I didn't get to see Brandon, Casey and Jared until the 17th, it totally sucked. We had to stay with Brandon and Hollian for two weeks until the place I wanted was ready. It is so nice being in our own home, it has been about 2 years since it has just been us as a family, it is either us living with someone or someone living with us. We have an older home but it has been kept us really nice. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Its so funny because our home looks identical to Rickman and Hollians home just flipped...lol. Casey is not adjusting well, it has been a really slow process for him and I feel horrible. The first week of school Casey had to see a guidance counselor because he was an emotional wreck. Jared on the other hand loves school and hates coming home from school. Casey I am afraid is extremely depressed, he misses his family and friends in Arizona. He is constantly asking to call aunt Brandi, Aunt Ginger, Aunt Mandy, grandma and grandpa etc... Poor kid. The other night he was crying in his room so I went in there to see what the problem was and he said with tears flowing down his face,'' I just want to be normal again, I hate the new me, I want to be the normal me that I used to be in Overgaard.'' I told him he can be normal and get over being so far away by making friends and doing more then thinking about things that reminds him of our old home. He is getting better, there has been alot less sleepless nights, thank heavens. I don't have pictures but those are soon to come.

0 comments: