Monday, June 27, 2011

Fathers Day

June 19, 2011 was a different kind of fun day for the Starkes. Brandon decided he wanted to work for fathers day. He has a lot of work to do and not enough time to do it. Brandon took all 3 boys with him to work while I slept, cleaned and went to the mall. I was supposed to leave the followiing week with the boys to go to Arizona and see my grandma whom I haven't seen in 2 ish years. I was joking with Brandon when I had asked him to take us to AZ Sunday night so I didnt have to drive 15 hours with 3 boys by myself, and believe it or not he said yes. So, we left Sunday night at about 9pm on Fathers Day to head to Texas. We made it to Overgaard, Arizona at 9:30 am Monday morning. Brandon HAD to work Tuesday so he visited with some friends and family, we ate lunch at Junes with Robert Howard and then went back to my moms house to rest before he made his 15 hour trip home. Brandon left at 5pm to head home and I kind of wish I would have gone home with him because I miss him tons. Brandon is a great husband and great dad who does what he has to, to make sure we are taken care of. I know driving from TX to AZ on Fathers Day night is not what he had in store but it was DEFINITELY GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! I love you so much Brandon, Happy Fathers Day!!!


AND... He is OUT!!!


Daddy and his boys... Can you see how tired he is?


Me and my WONDERFUL Husband

0 comments: