Monday, June 13, 2011

The Tough things in life

Where to even begin. Brandon and Rickman started there own business called Chosen Construction Inc. I am very proud of them and I new it would be tough I just didnt think it would be this though. The Brandon's have this customer that keeps adding stuff for them to do which is great but Brandon is gone all the time and we havent been paid yet either. I feel like a single mom all the time. I wake the kids up, feed them, bathe them and put them to bed pretty much all the time by myself. I know Brandon is just trying to get going in this business but its literally tearing us apart. I need the physical, emotional and yes... SEXUAL connenction with him but by the time he gets home at night after cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry and running after the kids all day I am exhausted. I know Brandon is exhausted to and Im trying to understand and support him but sometimes its hard. I quit Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago due to never havin Brandon home to watch the kids and because I had a very innapropiate manager. We think I need to find a job somewhere else so help out with the finances and believe me I want to but, Brandon hours are so long and unexpected sometimes that me working would be hard.

A couple weeks Brandon was driving to Austin, Texas in the Expedition and he hit some metal in the road and totally messed up my Transmission. Our insurance company is fixing our Transmission and has givin us a rental car but..... We have to give our rental back on the 17th of June and the adjuster still hasn't been by to asses the damages so needless to say I'm screwed. This really sucks because we were supposed to be going to AZ June 23rd for my Grandma's birthday

0 comments: