Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jared's Kindergarten Celebration

I feel bad for being so behind in blogging, I really am trying to catch up.
On May 31st 2011 Jared " graduated" Kindergarten, actually it was just called their, " End of Kindergarten Celebration." It was way cute. Jared's class among 4 other Kindergarten classes got together and sang a few songs and then following was a slide show from all year long memories. My camera decided to die so I only got a few pictures :( I think it is time for a new camera. Since Jared " Graduated" Kindergarten I took him out early and we went to McDonalds and got some lunch and opened up his presents. It was a fun afternoon that's for sure








I did get some really cute pictures before my camera died but for some reason all the pictures that I took at first went to the internal memory instead of my memory card so once I get a usb cord I will post the really cute pictures

0 comments: