Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy BIG 10th Casey

Today is my First born, oldest, biggest sons 10th Birthday. I am still in Awe that I have a 10 year old for a few reason. 1. I still get asked if I am 17 and I would never have had a baby at 10 right? 2. It doesnt feel like 10 years has gone by, and 3. It really doesnt feel like i am old enough. From the day Casey was born I was in love and I new my life would never be the same. Casey was a good baby from the moment I quit nursing him, I remember having to give him an 8 ounce bottle of infant cereal just to get him to sleep all the way through the night. Casey was an independent baby, once he could get the holding tecnique down he didnt want to be held when he was eating. He played by himself real well, he started walking without us forcing him too and could even talk some sentices at the age at 1. Casey was always a dadddy's boy and it was very rare he ever wanted mommy. Today, Casey is still a daddy's boy who does almost everything bu himself. He cooks, cleans, does some laundry etc. Its nice to have some help now. Casey sure does have an additude on him and im not sure what to think about that, im not use to having a very pre-teen child so I just take it as it goes. There is a lot I can say and remember about the prior years but I would have a novel on my blog if I continued. Im throwing a birthday party for both Casey and Tony at the end of the month so I will have a whole new story and pictures to share then. Happy 10th Casey Thomas Starkes, I love you so so much and I am excited for the years to come with you.

Also, as of February 4th a new little baby entered this world and let me tell ya, he is a beautiful baby, I love being an auntie and I cant wait to meet him.

0 comments: