Thursday, February 2, 2012

Time to play catch up...

I have really been bad at blogging this past year, mainly because I only have internet on my phone and im not about to blog with a touch screen.

November: Sort of busy month for us I finally went to the doctor about all the problems i was having with my previous hysterectomy. Dr Connelly is a life saver, he removed the left ovary that was giving me grief on Novermber 9th, 2011. The doc said that my left ovary was on my right side with my right overy and all my organs were bunched together like they shouldnt be so not only did he take out what needed to be taken out he fixed and tacked up what needed to be fixed and tacked up. Brandon was gone working in Peach Springs from October 17th to end of December and came home every few weeks so I had to do everything by myself. Novermber 10th was Jareds 7th and Brandons 27th birthday. Nothing to exciting happened and since I just had surgery we only had a few friends over to celebrate. Thanksgiving was different for us, we went to Aaron and Michelles house and had mexican food for dinner and watched a movie, went home and went to bed. We went to the valley for Thanksgiving and celebrated with the Starkes on Sunday the 27th. It was nice, with Brandon and I being in Texas for 2010 Thanksgiving it was nice to be home. What else happened in November? Oh ya... I got a Tattoo done by Brandon Howard and so did Brandon... Thanks Howard :)

December: This month was not a good month. We were 2 month behind on our expedition payment due to our horrible move to AZ, we had to spend our 2 months of money for bills on getting home. I talked to our lender in Texas and he said as long we had the 2 month caught up by December 15 he wouldnt repo our vehicle... Ha, December 1st at 8:48 pm someone showed up to take our vehicle away. I was beyond pissed at this point for 2 reasons. 1. He was supposed to give us until the 15th. 2. We were sending the money out on the 2nd. Bill with Auto Mart told us that we had to pay the remainder of the loan in full in order to get our vehicle back which was 2700. With Christmas around the corner that wasnt gonna happen so we were left vehicle-less. Christmas was fun. We went to my brothers house on Christmas Eve and my Uncle Denny's house and opened presents. I was nice seeing family we havent seen in a while. On Christmas Day we went to Mike and Brandi's house for dinner and a gift exchange, it was nice. It seemed liked all the Starkes family were there ( grandma, grandpa, aunts, cousin, siblings etc.) Brian and Ginger weren't able to make it to the Valley so Christmas didnt feel complete. New Years eve we went to Mike Barr's house and had some yummy food, drinks, music and good friends. We spent the remainder of the night at home watching a movie with the boys. It was nice. Also, I almost forgot to mention that Brandon and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Brandon was working in Peach Springs so we celebrated miles apart, we still have yet to do something which will be coming soon.

Januaray: We did not do anything this month at all. Brandon is done working in Peach springs but we have some work lined up in Payson and Flagstaff.... YAY!!! So we have been without a car since December 1st and my parents have driving me and the kids all over the dang place so much to my surprise they bought us a 1999 Ford Explorer Eddie Bouer addition ( yep, they finally got tired of driving me all over the place). Its not free, we are paying them back for it which is totally fine, i wouldnt want it any other way. Later this month Brandon, the boys and I took a little trip to Payson and met with Dan, the owner of the house Brandon is building in Payson. When we were done we went to Flagstaff to meet with the Arends, whose house were building in Flagstaff. It was nice to have some more work lined up when we headed home. We also stopped at Salsa Brava ( the best Mexican food in Arizona. This place was even on Diners, Drive ins and Dives)Well That pretty much takes care of a few months. I know I need to update as the events are current but I am the master at procrastination.

0 comments: