Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Anthony

Febuary 2nd Anthony turned 4 years old. I cant believe my baby is already 4. As everyone already knows, Tony is my last baby. I will never have a child where i can witness their first smile, first tooth, first roll over, first crawl, first laugh, first words, first steps or a first birthday. It makes me sad to know I will never be able to witness my babies first baby things but I now get to look forward to the " first " things they do as big boys and even when they become men. Even though I am done witnessing there the first as little kids i know that time moves on. We didn't do anything special for Tony's Birthday because Brandon works late but we are going to have a Birthday party at the end of the month so i will post more then. Happy 4th Birthday my big boy. Mommy loves you tons!!!!!

0 comments: